Tuesday 12 December 2017

Tiny Tuesday - CPK Little Sprouts



                                                                       


 I picked one of these up at Toys R Us and I'm kind of impressed. For some reason, I expected these to be bigger than they are. In real life they're about an inch high. So, it is quite impressive how much they look like Cabbage Patch Kids! It's immediately obvious what she's meant to be, which I think is pretty cool for something this small.

  According to the list that came with her, this girl is named Joelle Indie. But with the high, blonde ponytail and big smile, she reminds me of Jojo Siwa, so I'm calling her Jojo.

  I didn't take a lot of photos because she doesn't really do much. Her arms are fixed. Her head turns but not very far or well, because her hair gets in the way. Her legs move but not independently because they're attatched to each other. You can, rip her in half, accidentally of course, but it shows her construction.



AND she's the perfect size to be a Cabbage Patch Kid for a Kelly doll! (Excuse how dusty the Kelly is, she's the only one I could find that had clothes on!)


 I DO wish there had been more painted details. Her teeth and the flower on the front of her outfit could easily be picked out with paint. But that not surprising given how small she is. And the quality of the paintwork she does have is really good, not sloppy like it often is on tiny toys. If I went to Toys R Us more often, I'd probably have a bunch of these. Luckily, nobody else seems to sell them.


4 comments:

  1. I made a test comment on the blog of somebody on a Google help forum trying to figure out what's going on. Of course, that one seemed to work. Would you please let me know if this ends up as spam?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, this still got listed as spam.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Sorry. Still went to spam. How frustrating!

      Delete